Announcements - March 8, 2020
Mar 6, 2020
- Each Friday during Lent please join us for stations of the cross at 5:30 PM followed by Knights of Columbus fish fry in the Burleigh Center.
- There are prayer cards on the table in the foyer for our RCIA candidates. Please feel free to take some cards to pray for our candidates as they journey toward their initiation.
- The St. Patrick’s Day Dance is March 14th from 6:30 to 9 PM in the Burleigh Center. Tickets are being sold after each Mass and at the door. Please see Theresa Gill in the church foyer.
- Knights of Columbus advancements in degrees of knighthood, called exemplifications, are now open to the public. Our first exemplification under the new format will be held here in the church, immediately after the 5pm Mass on Sunday, 15 March. It will last about thirty minutes. All are invited.
- Lifetouch photo sessions will begin this Wednesday, March 11th. If you have not yet booked your appointment, it is not too late, please see the volunteers at the tables in the foyer. Everyone who has their picture taken will receive a FREE COPY of the directory and a FREE 8 X 10 Photograph.
- We will have an usher meeting, Thursday, March 12th at 6 PM in the church. If you are currently serving as an usher or if you are interested in serving you are invited to attend.
- Our Lenten Mission will begin Sunday, March 29th at 6:30 PM. Monday March 30th and Tuesday, March 31st Mass will be at 9:30 AM followed by the morning session at 10:00AM. The Monday evening session will begin with Mass at 5:45 PM with the mission starting at 6:30 PM. No Mass Tuesday evening prior to the evening session. Childcare will be provided for the evening sessions only. Please see the flyer in this weekend’s bulletin for more information.