St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church makes available certain funds to assist parishioner families who demonstrate financial need toward providing their children with Catholic education. Our parish utilizes the diocesan tuition assistance program as a basis for determining financial need. To this end, all families wishing to apply for parish funds should first apply through Tuition Aid Data Services (“TADS”) which is administered by the diocesan Superintendent of Catholic Schools. This process ensures that families’ personal financial data remains private and secure.
The process for applying for tuition assistance is as follows:
- Register your child(ren) for the coming school year at the Catholic school(s) of your choice.
- Obtain from the school(s) the online application site.
- Apply for tuition assistance through the online portal. The deadline for application submission is April 15.
- Complete the application form for St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church and return it to the church office.
- Award notifications are provided by the diocese to all applicants in mid-May.
- SEAS will allocate its tuition assistance funds after the diocese has made awards and provided SEAS with the needs-based information generated by TADS for SEAS parishioners who have completed this form.
- Applicants will be notified by SEAS of their approval status as early as possible, but no later than June 15.
- Any awards made by SEAS will be paid directly to the Catholic school on the family’s behalf. Funds will be distributed in September after school has begun and attendance can be verified.
Back to Top Share this page on